From Silver Hall of Fame
Schieffelin may refer to:
- Samuel Schieffelin (1811–1900), an American author of religious tracts.
- Bradhurst Schieffelin (1824–1909), an American political activist during the Civil War, who later became a member of the People's Party
- Eugene Schieffelin (1827–1906), responsible for introducing the starling (Sturnus vulgaris) to North America
- Ed Schieffelin (1847–1897), an Indian scout and prospector who discovered silver in the Arizona Territory, which led to the founding of Tombstone, Arizona.
- Bambi Schieffelin, a linguistic anthropologist at New York University in the department of Anthropology
|surname Schieffelin. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|